There are many things for which reminders are useful, including:
- upcoming workplace audits and inspections;
- corrective actions following audits, inspections, hazard identification and incident occurrence;
- notifications following hazard identification and incident occurrence;
- doctor appointments for medical certificate review;
- rep re-elections;
- scheduled training events;
- re-certification and competency re-assessment required.
Integrating all types of reminders into one viewer, or one report, is convenient for the personnel who need to review their reminders.
Using The Software
Users of OSHatWork get reminders for all outstanding matters assigned to them each time they log on to the program.
A viewer can also be opened at any time, or a report generated, to display open or closed reminders (for yourself or for somebody else) in any specified date range. (e.g. View reminders scheduled for the current month which haven't been closed yet - or perhaps look at those coming up next month).
A complete list of all the OSHatWork Guides is available here.