WHS, Risk, HR, Plant
Quality You Can Trust
The well-respected OSHatWork® program is high-quality software with comprehensive features that will help you to substantially improve your management of risk, workplace health & safety (WHS), worker training and certification, and more.
Much More Than Just WHS
WHS is also known in various regions as "occupational health and safety" (OHS) or "occupational safety and health" (OSH). Both of these terms were in common use in Australia when OSHatWork was originally released, and hence the name - but OSHatWork now covers so much more than just OSH/WHS.
The current OSHatWork® v4.3 covers:
- employment history
- training, competency and certification
- health and rehabilitation
- incidents and claims
- hazards and chemicals
- audits and inspections
- corrective actions
Current features are covered more extensively here.
v5 (which will be a free upgrade for all licensees) will, in addition to the above, also cover:
- maintenance and service.
- businesses with anywhere from 15 to hundreds of employees, and
- government institutions like major public hospitals with up to thousands of personnel.
Some of these organisations have been using OSHatWork since the very first version in 1997!
It is tried and trusted software.
3 Piece Software Pty Ltd is a Microsoft Partner with 20 years experience designing, building and supporting ready-to-use and custom databases, particularly for the management of WHS, risk and personnel.
Do We Need Cloud?
The benefits of a cloud application are generally considered to be:
- the application can be accessed by users irrespective of where they are or what device they use;
- you don't need your own server.
Disadvantages of cloud can include:
- from a security perspective, there may be limited control over where the application is executing, or where your data is stored (which may be offshore);
- there may be reduced control, or increased obscurity, in how the backups of your data are managed.
OSHatWork is not a cloud application.
It is a Microsoft Access application, and it has all the benefits of simplicity and flexibility that come with an MS Access application.
If you want personnel at multiple locations (including home) to use your OSHatWork application, and to share the same data with other staff, this can be achieved via Windows Remote Desktop.
With OSHatWork, you have full control over where all files go, including the data file, and making a backup is a simple process of making a copy of the data file.
So don't jump on the cloud bandwagon just because it's the latest thing. Instead make a rational assessment of whether you need cloud or not and, if you don't need cloud for your WHS, risk and HR database, then OSHatWork may be the very comprehensive and cost-effective solution that suits you.
Please contact us if you'd like to learn more.
Help, Training and Support
OSHatWork comes with a detailed Help System, and a pdf User Manual that you can print.
Training is available to ensure that you get the most from OSHatWork (and there is a free one-hour training session to get you started when you purchase a new licence).
We provide ongoing support via email or phone.
We are also planning to release a series of training videos.
Good Reasons To Choose OSHatWork
With OSHatWork to rely on you'll soon be feeling:
|happy||to have a concise and readily understandable structure for data storage,|
|relaxed||knowing that there is an easy way to find and view your data when it is needed,|
|satisfied||that steps are being taken to safeguard the health and wellbeing of workers,|
|effective||when you see smart analysis of the collected data delivering new insights,|
|confident||that you know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by,|
|relieved||when rehabilitation and workers’ compensation insurance costs are reduced,|
|thrilled||to see how health and safety improves, and how performance and profitability are enhanced, through well-documented risk identification and control.|
Assess It Yourself
OSHatWork may be the right program for you if:
- you want reliable, comprehensive, cost-effective software,
- it suits you to have your data "on premises" (your backups can still be cloud-hosted), and
- you know that an easily managed, very professional, high-quality database will improve your business operations.
Of course there is a lot to consider when deciding on new software.
That's why we offer you a free trial to fully test the program with your own data (or with sample data that we provide for your convenience).
For a quick initial assessment we can also demonstrate the program to you, live across the internet.
If you'd like to book a demo, please get in touch.
Product Name, and Trademarks
OSHatWork® is also known to users as OSH at Work®, OSH@Work, OHS at Work, or OHS@Work.
The following are trademarks of 3 Piece Software Pty Ltd:
- Registered trademarks: "OSHatWork", "OSH at Work".
- Related, and claimed, but unregistered trademarks: "OSH@Work", "OHS at Work", "OHS@Work".