We would love to help you improve your WHS, risk and skills management practices so:
- Have a free trial and then let us know what you think a fair subscription fee would be.
- If you would prefer to simply receive a quote just ask!
- There is also the option of a free licence. (See below).
A very worthwhile decision
Visit the About page to see why you'll feel good about using OSHatWork!
Since the 1990's, organisations have been trusting us to supply them with top quality software that manages WHS, risk and worker skills.
Cost-effective subscription licences
The annual subscription fees are tiny compared to the cost-of-employment for the health & safety, risk and training personnel who will work more effectively, and be more satisfied, when they use OSHatWork.
The benefits of subscription licences include:
- simultaneous multi-user operation of OSHatWork;
- an initial one-hour "getting started" training session, at no additional cost (delivered live over the internet);
- support, at no additional cost, via email or telephone; and
- free update to each new version as it becomes available.
The subscription fee that you pay will be based on the size and type of your organisation.
Once your subscription fee is set it will only change in future in proportion to the Australian CPI.
Is there a free option? Yes!
We understand that SMEs sometimes struggle to justify the expense of new technology so we make it easy by offering you an entirely free licence.
Free licences are also available to charity organisations.
There are some conditions associated with the free licences which you can read about here.
The best time is now!
If you have any questions, or you would like to get a quote or see a demonstration, please contact us.